Monday, March 9, 2009

Bottle to Sippy cup Transition : Day 4

We changed the choc milk to regular organic milk minus sugar (like we used to ) and she is drinking it out of the S.cup without a fuss! She of course wouldn't drink her milk from any other sippy cup except for the Playtex kind (As shown. That's the exact kind we have @ home) . Now it doesn't even matter if it has a spill-proof thing inside it or not. Time for me to hide the bottles or just throw them away!

At night , she gets up once / twice for her milk and esp with the spill-proof on, I don't have to worry too much now about the mattress / blankets getting soaked with milk (like before). I still have to totally cut down the milk at night. But I want to let her enjoy this new habit of hers for a few days before I do that :-)


Also Check Out -


No comments:

Post a Comment