Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bottle to Sippy Cup Transition : Day 3



She woke up with all smiles... thanks to her brother :-) They played around a bit, had some pillow fights and I guess this way she didn't really think about the milk / the s.cup. We then brushed and right now she is sitting on a high chair and enjoying Sesame street on TV. She, as usual is drinking her water fine from the Take and Toss Sippy cup (shown above). I also left the one with the choc milk in the playtex s.cup on the table, she didn't touch that yet.

Later that day, we went out in the morning. It was very nice and warm outside. Both my kids and me had fun in the park. My son loved the swing and riding the car. Later a few friends from the neighbourhood also joined.

Then we went to do some shopping and when my daughter started whining . I gave the sippy cup with choc milk. She happily had it without making a big deal about it. We had dinner and she dozed off.

That night, around 2 AM .. milk time! She started fussing and then wouldnt sleep at all. I picked her up and went into another room. Refused the choc milk I offered her. But when I patted her, she fell asleep.


Also Check Out -





Other Posts you might be interested in :



No comments:

Post a Comment