Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby Moisturisers - Review

Aveeno - This is a good product and I had used it for a while. What I really like about it is the texture. It looks more like a cream and it spreads easily and a simple massage makes the skin absorb it. It has oatmeal , which has great moisturizing properties. What I don't like about it is the container it comes in. The cream, for the first few uses comes out fine. And after that...I have hard time squeezing it out.

Huggies - Another great product. This 24 hour moisturizer is good and smells nice.

J&J - At present am using J&J Vanilla and Oatmeal Moisturizer. It smells soo good!! But looks like it is not very good for kids with eczema. Like my son...he has extreamly dry skin and eczema flares up somtimes when its very cold outside or if he skips a moisturizing routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment